The Dispatch Working Team was established to…
Each MNICS Working Team will have one (1) Agency Rep. that will serve as the Core Working Team Membership (with signatory authority) and additional ad hoc members can be added (but with no signatory authority) but with Task Force approval. All ad hoc members need their Agency’s Task Force Rep. approval ahead of time to attend the MNICS Annual Meeting each year.
The Chair and Vice Chair are both 2 year terms. Time as Vice Chair should be used to learn the roles and responsibilities of the Chair.
- Chair (and DNR Rep): Amber Jungwirth
- Vice Chair (and FWS Rep): Kim Muirhead
- Task Force Rep: Natasha Woodwick
- USFS Rep: Leith McAuley
- NPS Rep: Vacant
- BIA Rep: Desiree Red Day
- MNCC Aviation Rep: Ginger Humphry
- MNCC Intel Rep: Diane Nygaard
- MNCC Logistics Rep: Anna Hines
- Manage Meetings
- Lead for identified Taskforce Meetings (2 per year). Spring/Fall
- Complete Working Team Assignment sheets
- Spring Newsletter article
- MNICS Annual Meeting article
- Keep Dispatch Working Team page on MNICS.org up to date
VICE CHAIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determined by the Chair
Year Chair Vice Chair
2018/2019 DNR FWS
2020/2021 FWS BIA
2022/2023 BIA NPS
2024/2025 NPS FS
2025/2026 FS DNR
WORKING TEAM ASSIGNMENTS
- Establish an interagency aviation mishap response plan.
- Establish an interagency line of duty death / serious injury response plan.
- Develop a short training/ refresher program for single resources, including but not limited to Line EMTs & SEC1/SEC2/ SECM, so they can easily understand and navigate as a single resource when dispatched. This is not the same thing as the single resource boss refresher. Idea to gather questions to answer.
- Develop topics to cover at single resource boss refresher in the spring of 2017. It’s anticipated that each working team assigned with this will present at the refresher.
- DISPATCHER ROSS Refresher / WildCAD Refresher Training
- Sponsor a ROSS Refresher for MNICS IMT Members: ORDM, SPUL, RESL, RCDM, RADO, SCKN
- Develop an INTERAGENCY Agenda for the 2017 Dispatchers Workshop, to be held in March 2017. MIFC Dispatch will host with help of DWT.
- Continue development of dispatchers in all function areas of dispatch. Track and analyze trainee’s progress. Offer interagency trainee opportunities.
- Review MNICS Mob Guide to determine if the information within is up to date and needed to be included. Review to suggest modifications in line with national trends for the 2017 MNICS MOB Guide.