“Our mission is your safety.”
The mission of the Minnesota Interagency Coordination Center is to provide the highest quality services possible through interagency cooperation for safe, efficient and effective logistical, aviation and tactical support to the MNICS partners; and to exemplify the highest standards of professionalism while providing excellent customer service.
- Providing for safety
- Excellent customer service
- Interagency Collaboration and Cooperation
- Supporting local, geographical and national incidents
For more information about the dispatch integration – read me.
- National Mobilization Guide
- Expanded Dispatch Job Aid
- FireOrg User's Guide
- Glossary of Wildland Fire Terminology
- Incident Sign Catalog
- Interagency Standards ROSS (ISROG)
- IQCS Quick Reference
- Position Code Table "Mnemonics"
- Military Use Handbook
- National MAC Correspondence
- Publication Management System (PMS)
- Unit Identifiers
- Western U.S. Dispatch Boundaries